Nyapii Gading Serpong

In this post, I am going to talk about my culinary experience in one of the restaurant named Nyapii. So, I decided to eat there because I was curious to see what Nyapii was like. Many people say the food is delicious and also the owner of the restaurant is one of the most famous YouTuber in Indonesia, so it attracted me to go and try the foods at Nyapii in Gading Serpong, Tangerang. When I arrived my nose immediately smelled the food and it smelled very delicious. At that time the restaurant was a bit busy, there are indoor and outdoor seating. Because that is my first time I went there so I was a bit confused about where the cashier, I thought I can order the food in the outlet outside but the staff directed me to go inside to order food. Nyapii at Gading Serpong is attached or located on the terrace of the Start Space Co Resto and Café which also belongs to the YouTuber, so all transactions and ordering food are done in the Start Space. Nyapii outlet on the outside is only used to serve food so if you want to order, you have to enter the Cafe.

Food Menu (Source from Pergi Kuliner)
There are several food choices starting from Rp. 3,500 to Rp. 30,000. The product knowledge of the staff especially the cashier is quite good, they can explain every product clearly. I ordered Sei Sapi Sambal Tempong which comes with corn rice, a side dish, and a drink. After ordered food and paid for it, I chose indoor seating because it was a bit hot outside. It did not take a long time for the staff to make my order. When the food arrived, my first impression about the food presentation is simple, they just served the food on a paper plate and using a plastic spoon and fork. My eyes immediately are drawn to the side dishes (cassava leaves), in my opinion, it is a little less tempting because the color is too dark. When I tasted the meat it was delicious, soft and I can taste smoky from the meat, the sambal was also spicy and delicious.
Sei Sapi Sambal Tempong with Corn Rice and Cassava Leaves 
Overall the food is delicious. For the restaurant, the atmosphere is a bit uncomfortable and a bit noisy, lots of staff are walking around from the seating area to the back-office and it is a bit disturbing me also the seating area indoor is a bit dirty. The staffs only pay attention to the cleanliness of the table but not the floor, there are still tissues and leftover rice on the floor under the table so it makes the floor looks dirty. Then, the coordination between the staff is a bit lacking, they communicate with each other with big voices and it is really disturbing and looks unprofessional. Overall the food is delicious, the service is good enough, the restaurant atmosphere is actually comfortable but maybe the coordination between staff and cleanliness of the restaurant needs to be improved. 
Restaurant Ambience (Source from Raddien.com)
For its location, Nyapii has spread in the big city in Indonesia like Tangerang, Bandung, Bekasi,  Depok, Jakarta, Bali, Lampung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, and Manado. Food prices are affordable, start from Rp. 3,500 to Rp. 30,000. Nyapii uses a fixed menu that consists of several food packages or an ala carte menu that has fixed prices.

That all about my experienced while eating at Nyapii Gading Serpong. Everything that I wrote in this post is real from my personal experience. Thank you and have a nice day.


Sincerely,

Ferin

Komentar