Solaria Daan Mogot

So now, I am going to talk about my culinary experience at one of the famous restaurants in Indonesia named Solaria. So I decided to eat at Solaria Daan Mogot because I was attracted by its nice and unique building. Unlike other Solaria, which are usually located in the Mall, Solaria Daan Mogot has its own building. I went there at night for dinner. When I got there my eyes were immediately focused on the lights on the outdoor seating which made the atmosphere warm and peaceful. The dining area is very spacious, consists of 2 floors and outdoor and indoor seating is available. After admiring the atmosphere of the restaurant, I went inside to order food. The menu itself is simple, they just print it on a piece of paper.
Food Menu (Source from Pergi Kuliner)
There were so many choices of food and finally I ordered Nasi Ayam Rica-Rica. The service provided by the staff is good and they serve quickly and precisely. After ordering food and paying for it I chose to seat in outdoor. Without waiting for a long time, finally, my food arrives, Nasi Ayam Rica-Rica which comes with Cap Cay as a side dish is presented on a plate and is equipped with a spoon and fork that is placed into the plastic to keep the cutlery clean. My first impression of the food presentation is simple, they do not use any garnishes, it just only rice, chicken, and side dishes. When I taste the food is actually delicious but unfortunately, the food is a bit cold. I do not know if the food has just been cooked or not because it is not warm anymore.
Restaurant Ambience (Source from Tripadvisor)
For its location, Solaria can be found in all over Indonesia. The prices are affordable, starting from Rp. 1,819 to Rp. 49,091. Solaria use a fixed menu that consists of several food packages or an ala carte menu that has fixed prices.
For the restaurant atmosphere is comfortable, even though I am in the outdoor area, the air is not hot. The restaurant was peaceful and not noisy also clean, I do not see any tissue or leftover rice splattered on the floor. 
Nasi Ayam Rica-Rica (Source from Pergi Kuliner)
Overall everything is good, the atmosphere of the restaurant is comfortable but unfortunately, the taste of the food is a bit disappointing. Maybe in the future, they can more concerned or improve their food, menu, and presentation of the food.

That all about my experienced while eating in Solaria Daan Mogot. Everything I wrote in this post is real from my personal experience. Thank you and have a nice day.


Sincerely, 
Ferin Jawantara

Komentar