Brownies

Hello, back again with me, Ferin. Today I made steamed brownies. Brownies is one of my favorite desserts and it is also easy to make. This isn't my first time making brownies, so I haven't had any difficulty making these. But when I had to decorate these brownies, I was a little confused, but I can still pass it. Before seeing the result of my brownies, here I will share the steamed brownies recipe.

Steamed Brownies 

Ingredients:

  1. 6 eggs
  2. 225 gr sugar 
  3. 1/2 tsp vanilla powder 
  4. 1/2 tsp cake emulsifier 
  5. 1/4 tsp salt 
  6. 125 gr medium flour (sieve) 
  7. 50 gr chocolate powder (sieve)
  8. 100 gr dark cooking chocolate 
  9. 175 gr salad oil 
  10. 75 ml condensed milk 

Decoration: 

  • Ganache 
  • Mini Oreo
  • Mini chocolate ball
  • Mini cookies

Instructions: 

  1. Prepare your steamer and wait till it boils before you put your brownies batter. 
  2. Melt dark cooking chocolate, add salad oil, and mix well. 
  3. Beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla powder, and cake emulsifier until the volume is increasing. 
  4. Add salt to the batter and mix well. 
  5. Add flour and chocolate powder. 
  6. Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix well. 
  7. Divide the batter into 3 parts. Prepare the cake form (greased and flour), pour the first part into the cake form, and steam for 10 minutes. Use medium heat. High heat will make the cake's surface cracking.
  8. While waiting, add condensed milk to one of the batter mixes.
  9. After 10 minutes, pour the second batter with condensed milk, on top of the first batter in the steamer. Steam again for 10 minutes. 
  10. Last, pour the third batter. Steam for 20 minutes. 
  11. Check whether the cake is thoroughly cooked using a skewer. 
  12. When the cake is properly steamed, ensure to let it out from the steam, and let it chilled before a cut. 
  13. Decorate the cake on your plate.


Thank you and have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Ferin 

Komentar